Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Went to Osteria Morini

Went to Osteria Morini last night. This is Chef/Owner Michael Whites place. I've been to one of his other places, Marea. That was an amazing meal. Morini is more rustic and not as $$$. Let me start by saying the food was great. It was cooked perfectly. It was served well and the waiters are great. I will have to say I did not like how loud the place is. It was hard to talk. Also the music choices were very strange mix of hard rock. Not what I thought for a rustic Italian place. But Osteria Morini is well worth going. Let me tell you what we had.

- BRACIOLA, grilled duroc end-cut pork chop, fried polenta, cipollini onions, balsamico $28
This was a wonderful end cut with the right amount of fat. The flavors were great.

- GRIGLIATA MISTA, mixed grill of side pork, sweet sausage, lamb chop, skirt steak


No comments:

Post a Comment